12.22.2011

Inspiration

This afternoon I found myself doing some awesome shower karaoke while listening to my LeAnn Rimes Pandora station. Her song "Light in Your Eyes" was dedicated to me by my Dad and every time it comes on I normally get a little teary eyed. Now that I have pregnancy induced emotional outbursts at the drop of a hat today was no different.

Life can take your dreams and turn them upside down...

And that's exactly what pregnancy did to me.

I had a plan. A good plan. A great plan. A plan that was going to take me places.
And then I took not one, but two, pregnancy tests.
The plan faded and crumbled and got thrown away with my birth control.

But. Now there's a new plan. Or at least the plan of making a plan. Part of the new plan is this blog which will (fingers crossed) become a book sometime in 2012 or 2013. These posts will be my thoughts and musings and rants on life as a pregnant woman. They will be place holders for memories almost forgotten. They will be combined to be the story of my pregnancy and how, through this pregnancy, I learned to cut myself some slack.

Keep coming back. I promise to be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment